14 Tebbutt Street,
Leichhardt, NSW 2040
Available 25th September 2020
Rent ID: 4074354
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Immaculately renovated home
This classic freestanding double fronted property is in a highly convenient setting. It's located just a short walk to Kegworth Primary, Leichhardt Market Place and the Norton Street's alfresco dining hub. Large living room with glass sliding doors through to landscaped courtyard garden.
- Two double bedrooms, both with built-in robes,
- Near new bathroom with bath,
- Near new designer stainless steel gas kitchen with dishwasher,
- High ceilings and polished timber floors
- Outdoor spaces are perfect for low maintenance living and incorporate a stone-paved entertainer's terrace with convenient side access.
To register for an INSPECTION, please submit your email enquiry via this advertisement and you will receive a LINK to register. Please NOTE if you do not register, we cannot ensure that you are notified and updated on any time changes, cancellations or further inspection times.
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Tebbutt Street, Leichhardt before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.