14 Sovereign Drive,
Mount Duneed, VIC 3217
$2,150 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3828133
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Family Living in a Prime Location!
In a peaceful location with easy access to the Ring Road, Armstrong Creek Town Centre (Opening 2020), Mirrapoa Primary School, Iona Catholic College (under construction), Warralily Shopping Village, 9 Grams cafe & playground, sporting grounds. Featuring:
* 4 spacious bedrooms (master bedroom with his and hers walk in robe and ensuite with double vanity and stone bench top, 3 further bedrooms with built in robes)
* Open plan living, kitchen and dining area
* Kitchen with 900mm stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, stone bench tops, and walk in pantry
* Bright living area with floorboards and ceiling fan for a relaxed environment, plenty of natural light
* 2nd living room/rumpus - perfect for a kids activity room!
* Main bathroom with shower, freestanding bath, separate toilet and stone bench top
* Ducted heating
* Huge established low maintenance backyard with large alfresco area
* Double lock up garage with internal access
** PHOTO ID MUST BE SHOWN TO ATTEND ALL INSPECTIONS **
Please Note: All rental payments will be a calendar monthly amount of $1,869.00.
Note: this amount has been rounded up to the nearest dollar.
For inspection times please contact Armstrong Real Estate on (03) 5244 5675 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To view all available rental properties with Armstrong Real Estate, please go to www.armstrongrealestate.com.au.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Mount Duneed
Lifestyle in Mount Duneed
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Mount Duneed with plenty of room to move. 14 Sovereign Drive will be perfect for the growing family.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how