From $644 Per Week
14 Seaview Street,
Aldinga Beach, SA 5173
$300 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3227343
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Short Term, Fully Furnished Accommodation Subject to Availability
* From price is the price per week, for stays of 28 nights or more and includes: utilities and once off linen & cleaning - additional linen & cleaning services available at an extra charge *
TO CHECK AVAILABILITY AND BOOK THIS HOME, VISIT - https://mybeachholiday.com.au/nb_accommodation/don-carmella/
Don Carmella is perfect for a break away! This holiday home is located a short walk to the Aldinga Beach Esplanade and Reef and it's long stretch of beach.
The home, with it's vintage furnishings, is set on a large block perfect for a game of backyard cricket or soccer with the kids. Three bedrooms, with queen-sized beds, means this home is suitable for a couples retreat or bring the kids for a family getaway. The open plan living, dining and kitchen is large enough to accommodate everyone's needs.
Relax in the living room with a couch and two armchairs and the dining area can seat 6 people. No matter the weather you will be more than comfortable by utilising the reverse cycle air-conditioning and fireplace on cold nights. The kitchen allows for plenty of bench space to create culinary masterpieces or keep it simple by taking advantage of the BBQ outside. The bathroom has a bath and shower and a washing machine in the laundry for your convenience.
Get your bathers and flip flops ready and head to Don Carmella today.
| Layout |
6 Guests | 3 Bedrooms | 1 Bathroom
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed; Bedroom 2: Queen Bed: Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
Classic Vintage Style Furnishings
* Open Plan Living/Dining & Kitchen Area: Fully Equipped Kitchen, Large Wooden Dining Table, Sofa & Armchairs around the Fireplace
* Bedroom 1: Queen Bed
* Bedroom 2: Queen Bed
* Bedroom 3: Queen Bed
* Bathroom: Shower, Bath & Vanity with Separate Toilet
* Laundry: Washing Machine, 2x Wash Troughs & Backyard Access
* Large Fully Enclosed Yard: Great for a game of Footy or Backyard Cricket
| Amenities |
Parking, Linen & Cleaning Provided, Large yard, Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Lounge area, fully Fenced Yard, TV, Fireplace, Air-conditioner, Laundry, Toaster, Kettle, Electric Stove and Oven, Fridge, Kitchen equipped with utensils.
Additional Information: Unfortunately, the Granny flat in the back yard is not included.
To check the availability of all of our Holiday Homes, please visit https://mybeachholiday.com.au/
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Aldinga Beach
Lifestyle in Aldinga Beach
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 14 Seaview Street, Aldinga Beach is fully furnished and available to rent.