14 Santiago Street,
Seville Grove, WA 6112
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3813438
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
ALL ROUND PERFECT!
Surrounded by convenience with an array of shops, schools, parks, arterial roads and public transport is this extremely well maintained and refreshed 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom home with new carpets and blinds!
- Spacious open plan living with Wood fire place
- Ducted A/C
- Separate theatre
- Natural kitchen with microwave recess, gas cooktop, separate pantry and breakfast bar
- Master suite with his and hers walk in robes and spacious ensuite
- Built in robe recess to bedrooms
- Main bathroom with bath and walk in shower
- New Carpet and blinds installed
- Roller shutters
- Double remote garage
- Garden shed
- Patio with decking and separate gazebo with plenty of paved alfresco area!
PLEASE NOTE: VIEWING BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
PLEASE DO NOT GO ONTO THE PROPERTY WITHOUT AN AGENT FROM OUR OFFICE.
PROFESSIONALS STIRLING CLARK ACCEPT 1FORM APPLICATIONS.
IN ORDER TO ASSIST YOU TO FIND A SUITABLE HOME OUR OFFICE WILL ACCEPT YOUR APPLICATION PRIOR TO YOU VIEWING THE PROPERTY.
WE TAKE THE SAFETY AND HEALTH OF OUR CLIENTS, STAFF AND THE COMMUNITY VERY SERIOUSLY SO PROFESSIONALS STIRLING CLARK RESPECTFULLY ASK THAT IF YOU HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS OF THE COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS, HAVE TRAVELLED INTERSTATE OR OVERSEAS IN THE PAST 14 DAYS PLEASE NOTIFY US OF THIS BEFORE ARRANGING AN INSPECTION ON THIS PROPERTY.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of this advertisement, accuracy cannot be guaranteed. To the best of our knowledge the information listed is true and accurate however may be subject to change without warning at any time and this is often out of our control. Prospective tenants and purchasers should make their own enquiries to satisfy themselves on all pertinent matters. Details herein do not constitute any representation by the Owner or the agent and are expressly excluded from any contract.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Seville Grove
Lifestyle in Seville Grove
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Santiago Street, Seville Grove. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: air-conditioning.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how