14 Sampson Crescent,
Quakers Hill, NSW 2763
$2,980 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4868485
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Don't miss out on this 4 bedroom home!
This beautiful home is complete with an abundance of space inside and out! Conveniently located in a quiet sought after street in Quakers Hill bordering Acacia Gardens, within walking distance to Quakers Hill East Public school, 200m walk to the bus stop which is direct to the city & Quakers Hill Train Station located around the corner. Close proximity to the m2 and m7 motorways
Property Features Include:
- Manicured front and rear gardens
- Slate flooring throughout recently polished
- Formal lounge & dining room located upon entry to home
- Master bedroom with ensuite & walk in wardrobe
- Additional 3 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Main bathroom with bath tub, toilet & shower
- Kitchen with gas cooking & an abundance of cupboard space
- Meals/dining room
- Secondary living space with high raked ceilings
- Spacious backyard includes side access & grassed backyard
- Undercover pergola seating area over looking in ground swimming pool
- Air conditioning throughout
NOTE: You cannot apply without viewing theproperty first, this featureis turnedoff.
Please make an enquiry on the property listing to receive a notification when open home times are created. If you have viewed this property& wish to apply, you may do so using the following linkhttps://app.snug.com/apply/raywhitekellyville
If you have any further queries please contact our office on: (02) 8883 4033.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Quakers Hill
Lifestyle in Quakers Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14 Sampson Crescent, Quakers Hill. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.