14 Samchelle Place,
Pakenham, VIC 3810
$1,521 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th March 2021
Rent ID: 4288140
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Home On The Northside!
Positioned on the north side of Pakenham with easy access to travel to Pakenham's CBD, schools, child care center, medical facilities, shops, take away & cafe's and public transport close by.
Features include -
Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe,
Remaining bedrooms with built in robes,
Kitchen and meals area,
Double lock up garage with internal access and rear roller door.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pakenham
Lifestyle in Pakenham
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Samchelle Place, Pakenham before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.