14 Rusden Court,
Armidale, NSW 2350
$2,280 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 4th December 2020
Rent ID: 3869864
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Very comfortable 4 bedroom home located between UNE and town. This property offers the convenience of furniture but still with scope for you to put your own stamp on decorations. 2 bathrooms, modern open-plan lounge/kitchen/dining, small family room opening onto the alfresco barbecue area and fenced back yard. Sorry, no pets. Double lock-up garage also opens onto back yard.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Armidale
Lifestyle in Armidale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Rusden Court, Armidale, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Armidale.