14 Rubens Grove,
Canterbury, VIC 3126
$5,214 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3690088
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Modern Luxury House with walking distance to Camberwell Grammar College
**** IMPORTANT! REGISTER TO INSPECT PROPERTIES ****
Please register your details and you will be INSTANTLY informed of
any updates, changes or cancellations to inspections.
If no one registers for an inspection time then that inspection does not proceed.
Please note that we do not release keys.
This Modern family house comprises
- Contemporary and elegant four bedrooms , one with ensuite and all with B.I.R.
- An impressively spacious sitting and dining room
- Upstairs and downstairs study spaces
- A stunning bathroom with freestanding bath
- The galley kitchen boasts a 90cm Smeg oven and stainless steel and stone bench tops and Miele dishwasher.
- The large meals area flows out to a north facing private terrace and the generous family room accesses a large rear deck in lush garden surrounds.
- Ducted heating and refrigerated A/C
- Home Office and Studio
Close proximity to several of Melbourne's sought-after private and public schools; with easy access to Camberwell station or EastLink/CBD
Please note: Furniture in the photo is not included. Fireplace is not in use.
To secure yourself an inspection, please click Book an inspection time on this web listing. For enquiries click email agent. To apply online via 1form click on the Apply Online icon and follow the steps
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canterbury
Lifestyle in Canterbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14 Rubens Grove, Canterbury. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how