14 Renfrew Street,
Hillcrest, QLD 4118
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4629420
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEWLY Renovated Three Bedroom House in Supreme Location
This beautiful newly renovated house has all the space of a home with a large open living, fully fenced private yard is perfect for those seeking a low maintenance property with a gorgeous outdoor area. The convenient location is all about an easy lifestyle with access to major highways and shopping centres are nearby. Also, ideally located to local schools, local amenities, and transport.
With a nice finish interior throughout the property, it has three good size bedrooms all with build-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The living space flows into dining area and access to the backyard, the kitchen is well designed with high quality appliances and features an abundance of storage and preparation space.
It is a perfect home for those who are looking for a relaxed lifestyle. Please call to arrange for an inspection.
- LARGE air-conditioned lounge room
- 3 Decent size bedrooms with build- in robes
- Ceiling fans
- Dining area with easy access to the backyard
- Spacious bathroom
- Double carport
- Tile throughout
- Internal laundry
- Short drive to Grand Plaza, bus stop, major highways
- In a quiet street
**All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However, we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries**
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hillcrest
Lifestyle in Hillcrest
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Renfrew Street, Hillcrest before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.