14 Radcliffe Street,
Ingleburn, NSW 2565
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 1596374
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Great 3 Bedroom Home!
This property is a must see. Located in a quiet Ingleburn Street, within walking distance to Sackville Street Public School and bus stops. Ingleburn Train Station is approximately a 20 minute walk and the shops are a short drive.
- 3 good sized bedrooms with a built in to the main
- Large bright bathroom with separate toilet
- Renovated kitchen
- Separate dining area
- Large laundry with external access
- Air conditioning
- Large enclosed sunroom to the rear which leads to a large backyard
- Double length carport with rear access to the fully enclosed yard
- Pets considered upon application
Check the Open Home times advertised. There is no need to book, simply visit the property during the time slot shown. If you cannot make this inspection time, please call our office on 02 9605 7777 and we will be happy to schedule inspection times that suit you Monday - Friday, with set time for Saturday's listed during the week.
We DO accept online applications through 1form and T-App for your convenience.
APPLY ONLINE by entering this link into your browser: https://t-app.com.au/dui
If you prefer to complete a hand written application, a paper copy can be collected when you view the property. You must view the property prior to an application being processed.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Make sure you visit our website find out about all of our new listings. www.dunsheas.com.au
2 Car ports
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ingleburn
Lifestyle in Ingleburn
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Radcliffe Street, Ingleburn, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Ingleburn.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how