14 Premier Street,
Canley Vale, NSW 2166
Available 5th October 2020
Rent ID: 4082358
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BIG & BEAUTIFUL HOUSE
Next Street to Canley Vale High schools and near train station
4 bedroom + Big Study room
En-suit and Walk through wardrobe to Master bedroom
Open plan kitchen/living/meals areas with walk through Pantry
Open alfresco area for entertaining with BBQ and Cooking area.
Down stair has 1 bedrooms for elder person.
Large rumpus area + family meeting area
High ceilings; excellent timber quality throughout.
Good Size backyard
1 Garage space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Canley Vale
Lifestyle in Canley Vale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Premier Street, Canley Vale. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions.