14 Pittaway Street,
Kangaroo Flat, VIC 3555
$1,386 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 1st April 2020
Rent ID: 3834566
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Very Attractive Rental!
This beautiful, three-bedroom property has recently undergone a full makeover of the interior - making it feel almost better than new! Combine that with low maintenance gardens front and back and a fantastic convenient location, you have got a property that's hard to beat!
- Freshly paint throughout
- New floor coverings
- Kitchen with a dishwasher and a brand new stainless steel electric wall oven & gas cook top
- Dining area adjoins the kitchen in an open plan design. A glass sliding door opens to the outdoor area, perfect for when entertaining
- Three bedrooms all have built-in wardrobes
- Three-piece bathroom has two-way access with the main bedroom having its own entrance
- Ducted evaporative cooling is throughout, wall mounted air-conditioner in lounge and gas wall heater
- The verandah along the back of the home is the ideal place for a BBQ or to just sit and enjoy
- Theres a garden shed and secure fencing
A convenient location that is close to public transport, recreation reserves, Lansell Square shopping centre as well as medical clinics, schools and walking tracks.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kangaroo Flat
Lifestyle in Kangaroo Flat
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Pittaway Street, Kangaroo Flat, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Kangaroo Flat.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how