14 Parkview Drive,
Frankston, VIC 3199
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 5th July 2021
Rent ID: 4449623
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
FAMILY HOME IN AN ENVIABLE LOCATION
If you are looking for a low maintenance family home in a central locale, look no further! Situated on a corner block with the best the area has to offer at your doorstep, this home ticks all the boxes. Just a hop, skip and jump to Ballam Park and the newly re-developed Karingal Hub Shopping Centre, which upon completion will be a leading retail destination on the Peninsula. The kids can walk to school with both Ballam Park Primary School and McClelland Secondary College a short stroll away. The local kindergarten with MCH (maternal child health) Close to public transport and major arterials, this home caters for every member of the family.
Spend weekends relaxing under the covered deck area while the kids play in the secure backyard. Drenched in natural light, the kitchen features a modern oven/cooktop, ample storage and breakfast bar. Generous living areas, 3 spacious bedrooms and a central bathroom with separate bathtub complete this ideal family home. Additional features include ducted heating, split system, gas wall heater and air conditioning, plus electric single lock up garage. NBN available.
An inspection of this home will not disappoint.
• Kitchen with ample storage, modern oven/cooktop and breakfast bar
• 3 spacious bedrooms with robes
• Central bathroom with separate bathtub
• Ducted heating, split system air conditioning
• Undercover entertaining area and single lockup garage
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Frankston
Lifestyle in Frankston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house in Frankston comes unfurnished. Apply to rent 14 Parkview Drive, Frankston today!