14 Park Street,
Bedford, WA 6052
$2,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 20th September 2021
Rent ID: 4563210
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location Location Location
You won't want to miss this bright 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home located in a sought after spot in Bedford, on the cusp of the Inglewood border.
This home features
- Bright open plan tiled lounge and dining room
- Spacious kitchen with dishwasher overlooking the living areas
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- 3 Double sized bedrooms with built in robes
- 2 modern bathrooms
- Easy care gardens with a paved alfresco area
- Single remote garage
Please register your interest by clicking book now or enquire now.
We accept 2apply applications only.
Sara Young T/A Youngland Property Services in conjunction with Coronis WA
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Bedford
Lifestyle in Bedford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Park Street, Bedford. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: remote garage.