14 Orchard Street,
Pymble, NSW 2073
Rent ID: 4277811
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
CHARMING BUNGALOW IN PRETTY PRIVATE GARDEN
Prime east side address easy walk to the Crown Road Public School, Pymble railway station, local shopping and Pymble Ladies College.
Spacious full brick one level residence on the east side of Pymble within easy walking distance of Pymble station, Crown Road School and Bannockburn Oval.
The accommodation comprises:
- 3/4 bedrooms, study or possible 4th bedroom
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- Separate laundry/utility room
- Lock up garage
- Gas heating
- Bright and sunny with rear-to-north aspect
Entertaining deck overlooking fully fenced garden with level lawns and plenty of room for children to play.
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pymble
Lifestyle in Pymble
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Orchard Street, Pymble. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: study.