14 Onyx Place,
Orange, NSW 2800
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 13th December 2021
Rent ID: 3674854
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM EXECUTIVE HOME IN NORTH ORANGE
This three bedroom executive home is located in North Orange, in close proximity to the North Orange Shopping Centre & Waratah Sports Club. All three bedrooms are complete with built-in wardrobes, with the main bedroom featuring an ensuite. The modern kitchen comprises of a dishwasher and gas stove which overlooks the open combined living/dining area. The tiled main bathroom includes shower, bath & a separate toilet. The rear yard is fully enclosed plus there is a double attached garage with remote & internal access.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Orange
Lifestyle in Orange
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This is a generous-sized 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Orange with plenty of room to move. 14 Onyx Place will be perfect for the growing family.