14 Odette Street,
Leichhardt, QLD 4305
$1,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4067371
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fresh Paint, Large Fenced Yard and position at the end of a Cul-de-Sac..
This lovely home in located at the end of a cul-de-sac and is only a short drive to the Ipswich CBD, the primary school is just up the road plus in a handy position for convenience shops.
Other key features of the property include;
* Timber floors flowing throughout the property being low maintenance
* Fresh white paint which brightens up the home
* Open plan living and dining area with a split system air conditioner and french doors leading out to the front verandah
* The kitchen is very functional with plenty of cupboard and bench space
* There are 3 generous sized bedrooms on offer all having built in cupboards and ceiling fans
* The bathroom has also been freshened up with new paint and has a shower over bath
* A large internal laundry with ramp access out to the backyard
* There is a carport for covered car accommodation, a garden shed and a large fully fenced yard
To secure your inspection, please register your details by clicking the blue tab 'Book An Inspection Time.'
NGU Real Estate Ipswich has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information in this advertisement is true and correct but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies or misstatements contained. Prospective tenants should make their own inquiries to verify the information contained in this advertisement.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Leichhardt
Lifestyle in Leichhardt
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with balcony, fully fenced, and air-conditioning. 14 Odette Street, Leichhardt is perfect for the growing family.