14 Nathanael Place,
Ballarat East, VIC 3350
$1,820 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 2nd November 2020
Rent ID: 4107690
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Four Bedroom Family Home
PLEASE READ: Register your interest in this property by clicking "Book Inspection". You will then receive an email to view the video tour and instructions on how to apply. Or call me directly on 0458 331 577.
This lovely home is situated just 10 minutes from Ballarat CBD and has easy access to the Melbourne freeway. Comprising 4 bedrooms all with built in robes, master with en-suite. Open plan kitchen, lounge and dining area. Quality stainless steel appliances in the kitchen include a dishwasher, gas hotplates and electric oven. Family bathroom with separate shower and bath. Separate laundry. Central heating and air conditioning. Two car garage with remote control door and single garage door leading to secure rear yard. Undercover entertaining area off dining room.
* This information has been prepared to assist solely in the marketing of this property. While all care has been taken to ensure the information provided herein is correct, we do not take responsibility for any inaccuracies. Accordingly, all interested parties should make their own inquiries to verify the information. Please note: It is the responsibility of the tenant to check/research the availability of internet access at any property. INSPECTION BY PRIVATE APPOINTMENT ONLY. You must confirm your attendance, or the inspection may not go ahead.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Ballarat East
Lifestyle in Ballarat East
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Nathanael Place, Ballarat East before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.