14 Nash Place,
Stirling, ACT 2611
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3784594
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
What a Stirling Property!
Get in quick for your chance to secure your dream property within this close-knit cul-de-sac community. 3 spacious bedrooms (really, actually spacious!), big open plan living, a tidy kitchen with a beautiful big gas stove, and a big entertainer's deck. You're simply going to wish you'd moved in sooner!
- 3 bedrooms (all large, 2 with built-ins)
- Kitchen with gas cooking
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Big carpeted lounge room
- Big undercover deck
- Easy-care backyard with room for the chooks!
- No undercover parking available at the property, but loads of off-street room!
- Full disclosure: there is a privately rented granny flat onsite (separately metered with its own sub meter, completely separate from the main house with its own private entry etc). Internet usage is included in the rent for this property.
This home presents a brilliant opportunity to live in a quiet family-oriented suburb. Situated close to major arterials, Woden, Schools, and Canberra City, you're going to find making your way about town an absolute breeze.
- 250m to Namatjira Dr major bus routes
- 250m to Mt Stromlo High School and St John Vianney's Primary
- 2km to Cooleman Court Shopping Centre
- 7-minute Drive (7km) to Westfield Woden
- 10-minutes (10km) to Canberra Hospital
- 16-minute Drive (16km) to Canberra City Centre
Call today to secure your Stirling Rental Dreams.
**Whilst care has been taken when preparing this information, the agent makes no guarantee for its accuracy. We strongly encourage the tenant to make their own enquiries before entering into a lease.
The tenant/s must seek the landlord's consent if they wish to have a pet at the property
1 Garage space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stirling
Lifestyle in Stirling
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Stirling? 14 Nash Place, Stirling could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.