14 Myrtle Street,
Coniston, NSW 2500
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th March 2021
Rent ID: 3694817
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Large Family Home!
Neat and tidy family home, located minutes from Wollongong CBD. Property features:
- 3 large bedrooms, all with BIW's
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Polished floorboards and tiles throughout.
- Large kitchen with breakfast bench and abundance of cupboard space
- Dedicated dining room off the kitchen or 2nd lounge room
- Large living/rumpus space with potential for 2nd dining room and aircon system
- Internal bar off rumpus room
- Large covered entertainment area at the rear, with fully fenced yard.
- External laundry with 2nd bathroom.
- Single lock up garage.
Property is located metres from Coniston Village, Schools, and transport. Bus stop at your front door.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Coniston
Lifestyle in Coniston
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Coniston includes air-conditioning. Apply to rent 14 Myrtle Street, Coniston today!