14 Montrose Road,
Taringa, QLD 4068
$1,760 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4004489
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
2 bedroom apartment in near new complex at Taringa
Open plan living at its best in a cosy corner in one of Brisbane's most convenient suburbs this
unique penthouse style
two bedroom near new apartment has everything you could wish for.
Generous living spaces with study nook, , modern kitchen with the latest in appliances including dishwasher, modern bathroom and spacious bedrooms.
Ducted air conditioning makes for a comfortable living and bus stop at the front of the complex
for easy transport.
* intercom access
* 1 car lock-up garage with remote control
* Secure, allocated car parking
* Maintained complex
balcony with city views
* Zoned reverse cycle ducted AC for cooling and heating
* Well appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher.
* Quartz stone bench tops in kitchen bathroom and laundry
* Carpet in bedrooms
* Quality roller blinds throughout
* Rooftop entertainment area with communal BBQ and city views.
* Secure complex with fob access, CCTV, manager and intercom.
* Open plan living
* Study corner
* Bus stop at the front of the complex
Taringa has a charming village atmosphere and genuine community feel make it seem like it's a world away from the hustle and bustle. Yet this suburb still offers the convenience of being close to everything. Montrose at Taringa's position in the heart of Taringa offers residents a city fringe location like no other. Walk to Indooroopilly shopping centre which is home to Myer, Coles, Woolworths, Target and lots of specialty stores and business services, as well as gyms. Taringa and nearby Indooroopilly provide convenient yet vibrant shopping and dining conveniences. Choice abounds - dine in a different cafe or restaurant every night of the week or enjoy the peace and quiet in this great niche complex at Taringa.
1 Garage space
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Taringa
Lifestyle in Taringa
Other apartments in
Median Rent Per Week
This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment in Taringa includes intercom, balcony, and outdoor entertainment. Apply to rent 14 Montrose Road, Taringa today!