14 Mcinnes Street,
Griffith, NSW 2680
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 12th October 2020
Rent ID: 4082149
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Located in the quiet Mcinnes Street!
This property is only within minutes from Griffith CBD and within walking distance to East Griffith shops, schools and the Exies Sportsman Club.
Featuring the following:
* Three well sized bedrooms
* One bathroom and two toilets
* car accommodation
* secure back yard
* Evaporative cooling and gas heating
* Pets on application
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Griffith
Lifestyle in Griffith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with fully fenced and dishwasher. 14 Mcinnes Street, Griffith is perfect for the growing family.