14 Martin Street,
Stansbury, SA 5582
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
$920 Bond or pay monthly new
Available 2nd May 2018
Rent ID: 397457
Easy Breezy Sea Side Living!
Modern and tidy 3 bedroom home is situated in a no through road just as you come into Stansbury. Well maintained, the home is air conditioned. Rear deck with cafe blinds for those nights and afternoons entertaining! Large shed for both the car and boat and plenty of room left for the tools. Perfect for the gardener the spacious yard will give you plenty of patches to work on. Sought after seaside town with local facilities to accommodate the family.
Be sure to arrange a private inspection to view this treasure by the sea!
1 Car space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is scheduled to receive NBN™ in 2019. Uses a fixed wireless connection which is an antenna installed on the property and receives a signal from a transmission tower.
- Fixed Wireless
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Stansbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Martin Street, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Stansbury.