14 Kilander Crescent,
Berriedale, TAS 7011
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4229648
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
This three bedroom home is located in a quiet area close to transport, shops and schools and only a short distance to Glenorchy shopping district.
Other features of the property includes:
*Ample cupboard and bench space in the kitchen
*Built in robes in all bedrooms. Separate shower and bath
*Fully fenced backyard
*Plenty of OSP parking
Available now. 12 month lease. Pets negotiable upon application.
For further information, or to enquire about a viewing time, please contact our Glenorchy Office.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Berriedale
Lifestyle in Berriedale
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Kilander Crescent, Berriedale, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Berriedale.