14 Jacaranda Crescent,
Inverell, NSW 2360
$1,680 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4573906
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
GREAT FAMILY HOME - Quiet Street
Recently renovated inside & out
Good solid family home in a great location.
This home features 3 good sized bedrooms downstairs
Large Living room, internal entry from garage
New bathroom, new blinds, Freshly painted downstairs throughout.
Tidy kitchen with ample cupboard space, dishwasher. Dining area combined
Boasts it's very own teenager retreat or granny flat upstairs with it's own kitchenette & bathroom.
Fully fenced rear yard with a SLUG.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverell
Lifestyle in Inverell
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14 Jacaranda Crescent, Inverell. This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.