14 Hurstville Street,
St Johns Park, NSW 2176
Rent ID: 4075658
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Self contained teenage retreat
Excellent 3 bedroom b/veneer home with LUG, ducted air conditioning, timber flooring and freshly painted. Bonus feature is a self contained teenage retreat or in law accomodation which makes this one stand out from the rest. Sent on a corner block overlooking parkland and in a quiet location surrounded by quality homes. Situated close to public transport, schools, parkland makes this home ideal for the growing family.
For private viewing Phone David on 0418 212 720.
1 Garage space
2 Car ports
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for St Johns Park
Other houses in
St Johns Park
Median Rent Per Week
14 Hurstville Street, St Johns Park, a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in St Johns Park.