14 Hereford Way,
Picton, NSW 2571
$2,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 28th October 2021
Rent ID: 4603220
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
This outstanding family home is located in one of the most sought after streets in the Botanical Gardens Estate. Beautifully maintained and presented to the market, this fantastic home features real quality and appeal throughout with generous living areas.
- Five spacious bedrooms, ensuite and walk in robe to master
- Superb timber kitchen with near new high quality appliances incl dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Large living areas, including formal lounge, dining and family rooms.
- Well appointed bathrooms, living room features cathedral ceiling
- Ducted air conditioning throughout plus slow combustion fire place
- Large outdoor entertaining area, functional rear back yard
- Fully fenced, established gardens peace and privacy are assured
- Highly sought after position surrounded by high quality homes
- Short walk to the Picton Bike track and easy access to main street (Argyle)
- Situated on an immaculate 601m2 parcel of land.
**DISCLAIMER To be able to view the property we require you to register. We also encourage you to complete a T-app application prior to viewing. Please see attached link below https://t-app.com.au/app/page-1/. Once your application has been reviewed one of our team members will contact you *****
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Picton
Lifestyle in Picton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Hereford Way, Picton, a 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Picton.