14 Heine Avenue,
Emerton, NSW 2770
$1,480 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4218201
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
* 3 bedroom brick home * built in robes to all bedrooms * large living & dining areas * air conditioning * gas cooking * timber flooring throughout * off street parking * handy to schools, shops & public transport *
* flat located in rear yard to be leased separately *
Please note that all information herein is gathered from sources we, LJHooker Rooty Hill believe to be reliable. However we, LJHooker Rooty Hill cannot guarantee its accuracy and any interested person/s should rely on their own enquiries. All measurements and distances noted in the above advert are to be considered approximates and to be used as a guide only.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Emerton
Lifestyle in Emerton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Heine Avenue, Emerton before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.