14 Harold Street,
Guildford, NSW 2161
$2,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4414392
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Three Bedroom Family Home + One Bedroom Granny Flat
Central between Guildford and Merrylands sits this comfy family home.
House features include:
-Neat and tidy bathroom
-Tiled through out
Granny flat features include:
-Combined living and dining
Suitable for a family and ready to be occupied, Make an appointment today!
0 Car spaces
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is very walkable with most errands able to be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Guildford
Lifestyle in Guildford
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Harold Street, Guildford before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.