14 Goode Lane,
Oonoonba, QLD 4811
$1,600 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3125349
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Location Location Location!!
This well finished home is located in the Village and potentially the most sought after suburb in Townsville, Oonoonba. Designed for convenience and ease of maintenance in mind this home will suit everyone from the busy professionals to working couple who don't want to spend their weekends looking after the yard.
Only 2 minutes from Fairfield Shopping centre which is currently only weeks away from the huge expansion being competed. Here you will find a plethora of shops, banks, Kmart, Woolworths and Coles, Australia post, butcher, bottle shop and some fantastic dining options as well. To add to this only 1 minute down the road you will find the Precint in Idalia which has many more food options, medical and dental practice, pharmacy and much more.
This beautiful home is gifted with double access, with private garage access located on the laneway and a front tiles patio overlooking the parkway which is restricted to foot traffic only. Spend your afternoon relaxing and peering into the distance. This property just sells itself!!
- Polished Timber Flooring
- 3 Generous bedrooms with Built-ins
- Additional Study Nook with built-in desk
- 2 bathrooms
- Fully Air conditioned
- 2x Patios - One large patio on the Parkway side, and an additional private side access patio
- Internal Laundry
- Double Garage with added size for some additional storage
- VERY low maintenance block
- No Pets
Don't Delay Explore Today!!
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Oonoonba
Lifestyle in Oonoonba
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Goode Lane, Oonoonba before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how