14 Finch Street,
Burwood, VIC 3125
Rent ID: 4105430
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
THREE BEDROOM HOME PLUS STUDY IN PRIME LOCATION
DUE TO COVID-19 LOCKDOWN, CONTACT OUR ASSOCIATES TO ORGANISE A PRIVATE INSPECTION BY TEXTING THEM DIRECTLY-
Kevin Liew 0432510287
This wonderful house features three bedrooms, all with robes, and a spacious kitchen/meals area.
Kitchen with gas cooktop and plenty of bench and cupboard space, separate dining room, generous sized formal lounge room overlooking the sun-lighted rumpus room and an additional room which would be perfect as a study or fourth bedroom.
There is also a large backyard with a paved area great for entertaining, central main bathroom, separate laundry, separate toilet.
- Ducted heating system
- Air conditioning split system to the living area
- Single carport and additional off street parking
- Direct tram access to the CBD, or to Burwood train station
- Gardening included in the lease (once a month)
Perfectly located close to Gardiners Reserve and Brentswood Sports ground, Deakin University and just easy access to the CBD
PETS WILL BE CONSIDERED UPON APPLICATION.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this advertisement, :Different will not be held liable for any errors or omissions. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries.
1 Car port
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Burwood
Lifestyle in Burwood
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Finch Street, Burwood, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Burwood.