14 Elizabeth Street,
Moonee Ponds, VIC 3039
$1,971 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3727810
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPLENDID TWO BEDROOM HOME
This charming single-fronted Victorian home is well located within 8min walk to Ascot Vale metro train station for an easy commute into the Melbourne CBD. and situated to nearby restaurants, cafes and shopping.
This characteristic original floor plan remains intact and comprises of a welcoming hallway that has been freshly painted and offers two double bedrooms with built-in robes alongside an original ornamental fireplace., before introducing you a central living room that is attached to an open dining area, highlighted by its split system, this follows through to a functional kitchen with a newly installed gas appliance.
Other features of this property include :
* rear light-filled sunroom to use as your home office.
* tidy courtyard for entertaining these warm summer evenings.
* low maintenance garden
To apply for this property we only accept 1FORM applications. Please ensure you have viewed the property. The 1FORM property code is: Union224
0 Car spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. This is a rider's paradise with world-class public transportation available.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Moonee Ponds
Lifestyle in Moonee Ponds
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Elizabeth Street, Moonee Ponds before you know it! Apply to rent this 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.