14 Egret Crescent,
South Hedland, WA 6722
Rent ID: 4388500
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 6 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
3 Bedroom House in nice neighbourhood
This property is located a short distance from South Hedlands CBD with restaurants, sports and recreation facilities and shopping center all within easy reach.
The property has an abundance of parking and is located in a street with well kept front yards.
The property features a separate lounge room, tidy kitchen with gas cooker and 3 good sized bedrooms all with in built robes.
Split air-conditioning throughout
Bathroom featuring bath and shower
Good sized enclosed back yard
1 Car port
5 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Hedland
Lifestyle in South Hedland
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Egret Crescent, South Hedland before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.