14 Dudley Street,
Asquith, NSW 2077
Rent ID: 4644342
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EXCEPTIONAL FAMILY HOME
We encourage you to register for the Open Home by clicking the "Book Inspection" button, this way you are kept up to date with any changes or cancellations.
In person Private Inspections, or virtual inspections Via WhatsApp or FaceTime Inspections are also AVAILABLE. To book these please call 9476 0000.
One of the suburb's finest homes. Excellent modern design to ensure your enjoyment and comfort in this large family home. Close proximity to Asquith Station, several schools and shops. Easy access to the golf course, Ku- ring-gai National Park and the motorway south to Wahroonga and then the tunnel to all of Sydney.
- Huge open plan living, dining, and kitchen.
- Sliding doors extends the internal living space to the alfresco entertaining area. A lovely garden is just beyond
- Two other living areas suit media, music or an extra study
- Open kitchen features extensive bench space, a butler's pantry, stone bench tops, quality European appliances and gas cooking.
- Four double bedrooms and a single ground level bedroom which could also be used as a study or guest room. Built in robes and ceiling fans in all rooms. The north facing bedroom -has balcony access
- Master bedroom features an ensuite with bath, a separate toilet, a walk-in robe and dressing area
- Heaps of storage cupboards for linen etc
- Full bathroom with additional bath, plus ground level powder room complete with shower
- Ducted zoned air-conditioning and ceiling fans throughout for your comfort in every season
- Gas points to living area plus a BBQ point in the alfresco area
- Back to base alarm
- Double garage with auto door. Easy internal access
- Video intercom, data cabling and TV points throughout
- Fully fenced level rear yard
- Lawn and garden maintenance included in rent
You'll love it here!
Disclaimer: While every care has been taken in producing the above information, no warranty is given or implied to the accuracy. Prospective tenants are requested to take such action as necessary to satisfy themselves in this respect.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Asquith
Lifestyle in Asquith
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Dudley Street, Asquith before you know it! Apply to rent this 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.