14 Dollin Street,
Colyton, NSW 2760
Rent ID: 4174424
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
NEAT FAMILY HOME!!
* Three bedroom brick home
* Mirrored built in robe to main bedroom
* Polished timber flooring & vertical blinds throughout
* Separate lounge with split system air conditioning
* Modern kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher & plenty of
* Tidy bathroom with separate bath, shower & combined toilet
* Garden shed
* Fully fenced backyard
* Side access
* Off Street parking
* Close to schools & shops in the local area
* Fully fenced separate granny flat leased separately
**As per government regulations & guidelines you MUST register your attendance to our open homes for the purpose of contact tracing if required before the scheduled times.
We cannot allow entry to any property unless you have followed each step to record your full name, email address & contact number so please ensure you have completed this process to prevent denial of access.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY?????
REGISTERING your interest for an upcoming property is easy.
If you are on the Realestate or Domain websites just click on EMAIL THE AGENT button and send us an email. You will receive an SMS reply to your phone or an email reply with a LINK TO REGISTER your interest in the property or details of the inspection time.
On the Starr Partners website simply CLICK the blue 'Book Inspection' button for that rental property & REGISTER your interest.
So don't miss out arrange an inspection today!!!
Our office utilises online 1Form applications just click on the APPLY button via the Realestate or Domain websites. Applications will not be processed unless they are complete with all documentation attached.
1 Open space
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Colyton
Lifestyle in Colyton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Dollin Street, Colyton, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Colyton.