14 Denison Street,
The Ponds, NSW 2769
$3,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4271313
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SUPERSIZED 5 BEDROOM HOME WITH MULTIPLE LIVING AREAS
Beautifully designed, this near new home has been supersized in every way & must be inspected to be appreciated. This home boasts generous proportions through out from the oversized front door & entry hall, multiple living areas, luxurious kitchen, abundantly spacious interiors and alfresco area.
Features of this home include:-
- Luxurious Kitchen with Caeser stone bench tops including island bench with breakfast counter, stainless steel appliances & huge walk in pantry
- Multiple living zones on the lower and upper level
- In-Law accommodation with own bathroom on the ground floor
- Main bathroom plus ensuite to the master bedroom
- Ducted air conditioning through out
- Built-in wardrobes to 4 bedrooms & walk-in wardrobe to the master
- Alarm system, security cameras and intercom for added security
- Double automatic garage with internal access to the home
- Generous sized rear patio overlooking the level enclosed rear yard
- Instantaneous gas hot water ensuring you never run short of hot water
- NBN Ready
- Sorry no pets permitted
Situated in a prime location, you will be directly accessible to amenities such as Stanhope Village Shopping Centre, The Ponds Shopping Centre, Rouse Hill Town Centre, Metro Rail, as well local schools and parks a short stroll away.
Please PRE-REGISTER for an open home by visiting our website, www.hillsprestigepm.com.au & clicking on "Book an inspection online" within the advertisement for this property and enter your details.
APPLY - t-app.com.au/hillsppm
DISCLAIMER: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we consider to be reliable. However we cannot guarantee or give any warranty about the information provided and interested parties must solely rely on their own enquiries.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for The Ponds
Lifestyle in The Ponds
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Picture yourself living at 14 Denison Street, The Ponds. You could soon call this great place home and enjoy all the inclusions: alarm system, balcony, and outdoor entertainment.