$400 - $420 / Wk
14 Denham Street,
Gawler East, SA 5118
$2,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4603533
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
Fantastic Four Bedroom Home
IMPORTANT NOTE: Only limited spots are available to view the property at inspection. Submitted applications will be given priority to view. Please complete an application online through the 'Apply for this property' button on the property listing on our website (boffo.com.au) with all relevant documentation included.
PLEASE NOTE: Face masks are required to be worn to view this property and individuals from one group limited to 2 people only.
Available: 21st October
Lease Term: 12 months
Pets: Not Permitted
This is a fantastic opportunity to secure a stunning brand new home, boasting high ceilings and neutral tones throughout
Features of the home include:
- 4 bedrooms all carpeted, bedrooms 2, 3 & 4 with built-in robes
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and quality ensuite
- Large open plan kitchen/family/meals with access to rear yard
- Kitchen is well equipped including oven, 4 plate gas cook top, breakfast bar, dishwasher, double sink and a built in pantry with a separate fridge alcove.
- Split system air conditioner located in the open plan living area for year round comfort.
- Modern main bathroom with a luxurious deep bath, large shower and separate toilet.
- Internal laundry with direct access outside.
- Outside is an undercover entertaining/alfresco area ready for you to bring your friends and family
- Low maintenance front & rear yards
- Security alarm system
- Double garage under-main-roof with electric roller door & access inside
Located in a well sought after location in the stunning neighbourhood of the 'Springwood Estate' surrounded with newly established homes and only a short 5 minute drive to Gawler with easy access to the Northern Expressway. Within walking distance to the local park and BBQ area, existing schools and shopping centres. With a future recreational centre, community oval, sporting centres and a short walk to the future village centre.
Water Charges: Tenants to pay all water supply charge & all water usage
The Landlord cannot guarantee that the property has an active phone line or ADSL/NBN connections or in an internet availability area.
TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY: please enquire via the 'Book an Inspection' or 'Request an Inspection' button and we will respond with an inspection time (if available). You must be registered for the inspection to attend. If no inspection times are currently available, please submit your details and you will be advised instantly when a new time is available.
By registering, you will be instantly informed of any updates, changes.
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gawler East
Lifestyle in Gawler East
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 14 Denham Street, Gawler East is unfurnished and available to rent.