14 Dagmar Crescent,
Blacktown, NSW 2148
$1,520 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4191190
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Family Home With Split System Air Conditioning
A family home with split system air conditioning to the lounge, three bedrooms with built-in to the main, 2nd toilet to laundry.
Positioned close to schools, local shops and main arterial roads and with Featherdale Wildlife Park close by, you may like to go there for a special treat.
To inspect this property please ensure you register your details online.
1 Open space
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Blacktown
Lifestyle in Blacktown
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14 Dagmar Crescent, Blacktown. This 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.