14 Cusick Street,
Eglinton, NSW 2795
$1,800 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3502988
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
EVER POPULAR EGLINTON
Situated in ever popular Eglinton with beautiful mountain views sits this new home. Features include but not limited too:
* 4 bedrooms with built-ins to all rooms.
* 2 Bathrooms (ensuite to the main) with bath and shower to the main bathroom.
* Large open plan living.
* Separate formal lounge off the stylish kitchen.
* Ducted heating throughout.
* Stacker sliding doors to the undercover entertaining area.
* Huge level backyard.
* Double lock up garage with internal access.
Contact Professionals on 6332 2900 to book your inspection.
2 Garage spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Eglinton
Lifestyle in Eglinton
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Cusick Street, Eglinton, a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Eglinton.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how