14 Cranbourne Drive,
O'halloran Hill, SA 5158
Available 19th July 2021
Rent ID: 4455072
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
SPACIOUS HOME WITH SOLAR POWER
This neat, light-filled three bedroom home has high ceilings, a wide hallway and is on an elevated block which offers beautiful hills views for you to enjoy. Step inside and feel right at home.
What we love about this property:
- Light-filled lounge room with bay window.
- The lounge room has access to the paved pergola area through glass sliding doors - the ideal space for your morning cup of tea.
- Open kitchen/dining area with access to the rear yard through the glass sliding doors.
- The kitchen offers gas cooking, double sink, breakfast bar, and plenty of cupboard space.
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe, and a safe for valuables.
- Second bedroom with a built in wardrobe.
- Main bathroom with bathtub and separate enclosed shower.
- Separate toilet.
- Separate laundry.
- Polished timber floorboards in living areas and carpet to bedrooms.
- Energy efficient ducted evaporative cooling.
- Gas heaters.
- Double garage with automatic roller doors.
- Paved pergola area, ideal for entertaining or enjoying a morning cup of tea.
- 5.5kw solar system for greatly reduced energy bills.
- Brand new rainwater tank for convenient garden watering.
- Security system.
Set in a quiet street and being only minutes to the Hilltop Shopping Centre plus cafes, public transport, parks, schools and only a short ten minute drive to Marion Shopping Centre and SA Aquatic Centre. This home is also located less than a 10 minute drive to Flinders University and Flinders Hospital.
Bond - $3,120
Pets Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term - 12 months
Water Charges - Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions - Please note the shed is excluded from the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY - MAKE IT HAPPEN
2 Garage spaces
2 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for O'halloran Hill
Lifestyle in O'halloran Hill
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Cranbourne Drive, O'halloran Hill before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.