14 Coronado Street,
Kewarra Beach, QLD 4879
$2,000 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 26th October 2021
Rent ID: 4602592
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Tranquillity and Privacy
You will love this immaculately presented home set in the exclusive "Sanctuary at Kewarra" estate. A private haven situated in a tranquil pocket of quality, modern homes set within a lush, nature corridor with the added benefit of a quiet, no through street.
Offering a total of 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a lovely open plan living space this home is sure to impress.
* Open plan living with a fresh neutral colour scheme throughout
* Central kitchen with plenty of bench and overlooking the pool
* Large master bedroom with direct patio access
* Split system air-conditioning throughout
* Sparkling saltwater pool
* Spectacular outdoor entertaining area looking out over the pool and the stunning bush backdrop
* Security screens throughout
* Easy care low maintenance gardens with automatic irrigation system
Please note: Garage not for Tenant use however section in garage is available for storage. Parking for 2 vehicles on the driveway.
Pet considered on application
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Kewarra Beach
Lifestyle in Kewarra Beach
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house in Kewarra Beach is pet-friendly and could be the next place you call home. Apply to rent 14 Coronado Street, Kewarra Beach today!