14 Churchill Crescent,
Inverloch, VIC 3996
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Contact for Bond
Rent ID: 244709
TRANQUILITY IN CHURCHILL - Great off Peak rates, Short stays
Located in the desirable and tranquil Churchill Crescent, with only a short stroll to the stunning Inverloch coastline, this 3 bedroom home is a perfect family holiday destination choice.
This older style dwelling boasts open plan living, large family bathroom, kitchen with breakfast bar, air conditioning and a wood heater for those cooler evenings!
Picture yourself relaxing with a cheeky drink or two on the private spacious balcony nestled amongst the stunning established garden surrounds.
Sleeping a total of 6 six people, and comfortably furnished throughout, this property has an added bonus of being pet friendly, so be sure to pack Fido or Sylvester so as they can help you create some favourite family holiday memories!
A booking service fee of $40 applies to every booking.
Please noteÂ all linen and towels are supplied.
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Inverloch
Lifestyle in Inverloch
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Churchill Crescent, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Inverloch.
Simplify your next move
Contents Insurance. Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions Apply
Get your power, water + more connected for FREE!
Check to see if you're a good tenant.
- 15 Hopetoun Street, Inve...
- $1365 per peak week
- 44 Nardoo Street, Cape P...
- $1365 per week peak
- 5 Foam Street, Cape Pate...
- $1400 per week peak rate
- 1 Neptune Street, Cape P...
- $1330 per week peak
- 22 Neptune Street, Cape ...
- 46 Anchor Parade, Cape P...
- $1365 per week peak rate
- 62 Anchor Parade, Cape P...