14 Chelsfield Street,
Gosnells, WA 6110
$1,200 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 3773355
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Fully Renovated ready to move house
Please use the property ID code X2705 when phoning. Please do not text.
Sorry, pets not permitted...... Sorry, pets not permitted...... Sorry, pets not permitted.
This is 3 big size bedroom, 1 bathroom, 2 toilet and 1 lock-up garage with minimum 5 car parking space located overlooks kids parkland, within good walking distance to the Gosnells shopping district, the train station, near fremanatle road, 10 min drive to Thornlie square shopping center and 24 hours spud shed shopping . It has an open planned living area in which the kitchen overlooks.
Property features include:
- Fully renovated with New kitchen, toilet, bathroom, laundry, and fresh paint
- Brand new Doors, and locks
- Huge under covered kids play area for winter
- modern stainless steel appliances to the kitchen
- gas stove top to the kitchen
- gas bayonet to the living area
- 2 toilet & shower to two bathrooms
- Cool aircon system to entire house
- single lock up garage with 5+room for a car to park at rear or trucks
- lock up store room
- paved under cover rear patio
- easy care minimal gardens (3 months by owner)
- Active NBN /internet line
How to apply:
1) Simply click on link and and download application form and email to email@example.com
2) provide last 5 years rental history
3) 2 rental reference
4) Photo ID document, income proof, resident proof,
5) 2 weeks rent + 4 weeks rent for Bond administration
NOTE: incomplete rental application or false information will not be consider.
To book an inspection please use the RED 'Contact Agent' tab (on a desktop) or RED 'Contact Agent' (on an Android, iPhone or iPad) which will go directly to the person managing the property.
1 Garage space
3 Open spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Gosnells
Lifestyle in Gosnells
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house. 14 Chelsfield Street, Gosnells is unfurnished and available to rent.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how