14 Canungra Street,
South Ripley, QLD 4306
$1,400 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th April 2020
Rent ID: 3821616
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
BRIGHT & SPACIOUS FAMILY HOME
This family home located in the sought after new Providence Estate in the Ripley Valley. With a new town centre, walking tracks, water parks and the new school all within minutes, it's the perfect family home & lifestyle!
For an inspection, please book online or call our Ipswich office on 3812 3555.
Property features include:
* Master Bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, fan, screens and air conditioning.
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes and fans.
* Spacious kitchen with modern appliances and dishwasher.
* Open plan living and dining area with air conditioning and sliding doors to the outside area.
* Family bathroom with bath and separate shower.
* Separate laundry with access to outside.
* Internal remote garage.
* Security screens throughout.
* Secure, fully fenced back garden.
* Located within close proximity to the Centenary and Cunningham highways.
* Located just 15 minutes from Ipswich CBD and 40 minutes from Brisbane.
* Pets approved on application
PLEASE NOTE - if you do not register online, we cannot notify you of any time changes or cancellations to inspections.
PLEASE NOTE - we do not accept 1Form applications.
1 Garage space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for South Ripley
Lifestyle in South Ripley
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Canungra Street, South Ripley before you know it! Apply to rent this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how