14 Burke Street,
Hastings, VIC 3915
Rent ID: 4244803
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
A lovely family home
A lovely family home located in old leafy Hastings. This 3 bedroom + study has all the room you need with 2 living areas and an additional space for the teenagers or outdoor entertaining area.
A great kitchen with breakfast bar opens to the family room comprising of a Conara wood fire place and also looks out to the entertaining area.
Master bedroom comes with an ensuite and A/C unit while the main family bathroom with separate shower and tub services the other bedrooms.
A real bonus to this home is the solar panels giving a great reduction in the usage and lower electricity bills.
Also comprises of a Double lock up garage and a fully fenced back yard
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Hastings
Lifestyle in Hastings
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Walk to everything from 14 Burke Street, Hastings. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is unfurnished and ready to make your own.