14 Burgess Street,
Salisbury, QLD 4107
$2,120 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Available 6th October 2021
Rent ID: 4027250
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Highset family home with ample under house and rear shed storage available within short walking distance to the Orange Grove Plaza with an array of shops and eateries, as well as schools and parks. The bus stop and train station is are also only a short walk away, creating quick and easy access to the city.
Be impressed with the modern renovation, including 2 bathrooms, a spacious kitchen, large lounge area and a separate dining area. Enjoy the family friendly fully fenced back yard complete with huge shed.
FEATURES INCLUDE :
- Large open plan Living room with polished wooden floors with French doors leading to front covered alfresco deck
- Modern Kitchen with electric cooktop, oven and canopy rangehood. Built in pantry and excellent storage and bench space available. Security screens with insect mesh installed.
- Main Bedroom complete with built in robes, ceiling fan and air conditioning installed, featuring polished wooden floors. Includes en-suite shower and toilet!
- Modern great sized main Bathroom with separate shower over full sized bath and toilet
- 2nd Bedroom includes ceiling fan, polished wooden floors and built in double door robe
- 3rd Bedroom with ceiling fan installed and built in robes
- Fully fenced large family sized back yard with established garden
- Outdoor pet friendly by application with conditions applicable
- Laundry under house with ample storage including tandem garage with manual door
Salisbury is an outer suburb of Brisbane, just 11 kms south-west of the CBD, with QE2 Hospital & Griffith University (Nathan Campus) in proximity. This home is in the catchment of the many wonderful schools Coopers Plains/Salisbury has on offer, including two popular C&K Kindergartens, well regarded State and Catholic schools and Brisbane Christian College Junior and Senior Campuses. With easy access to the Freeway to the North and South Coasts and only a short drive to Westfield Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza and Market Square, the location of this home is perfect!
Water charges apply and are payable by the tenant. Telephone and internet lines are at the cost of the tenant. Please contact service providers for the area if required prior to applying for the property. Additional special terms apply for this property including no smoking inside.
Please contact Mark Ward Property on 3277 7727 to register for an Open Home or alternatively please send through an enquiry to register for an Open Home, and we will reply with confirmation of an appointment time.
2 Garage spaces
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is good transit available from here with many nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Salisbury
Lifestyle in Salisbury
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
You could be living at 14 Burgess Street, Salisbury before you know it! Apply to rent this 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house on Rent.com.au.