14 Bronnie Street,
Clyde North, VIC 3978
$1,912 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4268497
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get the easy nbnTM alternative with OptusGet Optus
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Brand new 4 bedroom home in the highly sought St Germain Estate! Features:
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe, 3 remaining bedrooms with built in robes
- Downstairs open plan lounge, meals and kitchen with stainless steel oven and powder room
- Ducted heating and split systems for all year round comfort
- Double lock up garage with remotes and rear roller door access
- Landscaped garden and alfresco
Rapidly developing estate with plenty of parkland and just a short drive to Shopping Facilities, Schooling, Freeway Access and Berwick Central!
PLEASE NOTE: PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT ALL INSPECTIONS
Please get every adult to pre apply via 1form.
2 Car ports
Inspection timesBook inspection
The NBN™ availability for this property is unknown*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is car dependent with almost all errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Clyde North
Lifestyle in Clyde North
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Close to everything, you can ditch the car at this great 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom house. 14 Bronnie Street, Clyde North is unfurnished and available to rent.