14 Bridgeport Street,
Macgregor, QLD 4109
$1,720 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4103320
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Macgregor School Catchment Family Home!!
This well-made, low maintenance and comfortable 3 bedroom brick home has everything a family needs.
Situated in the heart of Macgregor, it is surrounded with major shopping centres, Griffith University, Macgregor Primary and Secondary catchment, public transport, parks all at your doorstep.
- Newly painted kitchen and brand new cooktop
- updated lighting in all common areas
- Three great sized bedrooms
- Multiple air-conditioning units including in lounge, master bedroom and a second bedroom
- All bedrooms with ceiling fans
- built in cupboards or wardrobes in each bedroom
- Large bathroom with both shower and bath
- Huge separate laundry area and second toilet
- Heaps of outdoor space including an outdoor paved entertainment patio and small neat backyard
- Secure car park and ample storage space
- Garden Shed
- School catchment area for the exclusive Macgregor Primary and Secondary Schools
- Plenty of public transport options in walking distance (bus routes 130, 137, 140 to City in 20 minutes express, direct bus to UQ)
- Next to highway to City within 15-20 minutes
- Close to Gateway and Pacific Motorway for easy access to Airport or Logan/Gold Coast
- 10 minute drive to Griffith University and short direct bus ride to QUT or UQ
- 3 minute drive and walking distance to all major Shopping Centres and Restaurants (Garden City, Sunnybank Plaza, Market Square, Kessels Rd Shopping and Business Hubs)
- Walking distance to major parks and recreational facilities including Sunnybank Rugby Club, Granadilla Park
Don't miss out!! Enquire today!!
*Please note: The images are indicative only and are presented for illustrative purposes. While we strive to present the actual condition of the property, we strongly suggest that prospective tenants take the time to visit the property before submitting an application.
2 Garage spaces
Inspection timesBook inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is excellent transit available from here where public transportation is convenient for most trips.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Macgregor
Lifestyle in Macgregor
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
Want to live in Macgregor? 14 Bridgeport Street, Macgregor could be your new home before you know it. The 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house comes unfurnished.