14 Blackwood Crescent,
Cobram, VIC 3644
Rent ID: 1751750
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 0 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Neat and tidy three bedroom family home features:
* Updated kitchen with adjoining meals area.
* Separate lounge with natural gas, burning log fire and air conditioner.
* Three bedrooms, all with built in robes.
* Bathroom includes bath and separate shower recess.
* Continuous gas hot water service.
* Single carport.
* Outside awnings.
* Two garden sheds.
* Neat, well fenced yard.
Property Code: 3576
0 Car spaces
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
This property is NBN™ ready. Uses a fixed line which is a form of connection that utilises a physical line running to the property.
- Fixed Line
This property is car dependent with most errands requiring a car. There are minimal transit options but it’s possible to get on a bus.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Cobram
Lifestyle in Cobram
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
14 Blackwood Crescent, Cobram, a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom house, is in one of the most walkable neighbourhoods in Cobram.
Simplify your next move
Check to see if you're shown as a good tenant
Get help paying your bondCalculate
The easy way to pay your rentPay your rent
Let us sort your electricity or gas and receive a $100 e-gift card!Find out how
Cover your stuff for a low monthly price*
*Terms and Conditions ApplyFind out how