14 Besant Street,
Pearce, ACT 2607
$2,640 Bond Need help paying the bond?
Rent ID: 4180465
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Get Optus nbnTM with unlimited dataGet Optus
Recently painted home in the heart of Woden!
This family home is located within a quiet neighbourhood which is close to Woden Shopping Centre, private and public schools, parks, and public transport. The timber flooring throughout the property gives a lovely charm, whilst also sets a nice neutral base to match all your furnishings. The property has been neutral paint throughout and low maintenance roller blinds have been fitted to all the windows. The kitchen has been renovated, with a well planned layout including plenty of cupboard space and a dishwasher. The laundry is internal, and located away from the bedrooms so you can run your washing machine/ dryer without waking everyone up. The front & rear gardens are established and give plenty of space for the family to play.
- updated kitchen with dishwasher
- Neutral paint & roller blinds throughout
- 4 bedrooms, or 3 + study
- Main bathroom with shower and bath facilities
- Over-sized main bedroom with electric wall heater and ensuite
- Sunny lounge room with gas heater & separate dining room
- Internal laundry, away from the bedrooms
- Single lock up garage
Lease: 12 Months + preferred.
EER Rating: N/A -no applicable EER on this property*
**To assist with your visit to our open home, please download the Tenantapp to ensure you are up to date with all property information**
COVID 19 Update:
Below is our process for inspecting this rental property.
1. Register your details through the BOOK INSPECTION BUTTON or TENANTAPP, and arrange a time to inspect
2. In order to qualify for this open home we require you and any additional attendees to provide photo ID and contact details
3. Once you have confirmed your attendance you will be SMSed the link to the application form.
*** IF YOU DO NOT REGISTER FOR AN INSPECTION OR SHOW YOUR PHOTO ID AT THE OPEN HOME YOU WILL NOT BE GRANTED ACCESS TO THIS PROPERTY***
No animals/pets are permitted without express written consent from the lessor. If you intend to request consent, please include details of your pet in the application form. Note: Additional forms may need to be completed.
Upon entering the 'BOOK INSPECTION' page, please register your details, even if no open times are displayed and you will be automatically advised of the next available open time.
To apply for this property, please go to the listing page where you found the property and click on the "apply for this property" button. Using this method will guarantee that your application form is received.
*EER is the Energy Efficiency Rating. An EER rating can be issued anytime from 1997. We advise you check the issue date of an EER, if the rating is of importance to you when choosing a property. Where N/A is noted, this is because the property has not had an EER assessment since 1997 onwards.
While all care has been taken in compiling this information, we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liabilities in regards to any errors contained in this advertisement. All parties should rely on their own investigations to validate any information provided.
1 Garage space
1 Open space
Inspections are by appointment only.Book inspection
NBN™ is shown as available at this address*.
*Check with the Property Manager for installation status. Check the availability status of nbn at nbnco.com.au
This property is somewhat walkable with some errands that can be accomplished on foot. There is some transit available from here with a few nearby public transportation options.
- Walker's Paradise
- Daily errands do not require a car
- Very Walkable
- Most errands can be accomplished on foot
- Somewhat Walkable
- Some errands can be accomplished on foot
- Car Dependent
- Most errands require a car
- Car Dependent
- Almost all errands require a car
- Rider's Paradise
- World-class public transportation
- Excellent Transit
- Transit is convenient for most trips
- Good Transit
- Many nearby public transportation options
- Some Transit
- A few nearby public transportation options
- Minimal Transit
- It is possible to get on a bus
Top 3 features for Pearce
Lifestyle in Pearce
Other houses in
Median Rent Per Week
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, generous-sized home comes with secure parking. 14 Besant Street, Pearce is perfect for the growing family.